Friday, November 09, 2007

Dreams

Dreams

I dream of your arms holding me
I dream of your eyes watching me
in the darkness that is past you are there
an image that is guiding me

I dream of your lips kissing me
I dream of your weight lying on me
in the shadows of the future you are there
a force that is sheltering me

No power on earth can change this
you are my constant
whatever breach may separate us
or if time itself come to an end
It's your name I whisper with my last breath
your face that mirrors my sightless gaze
through dreams of living and dying
through neverending visions of hope and love
you are the force that saves me
my soul saviour

I dream of your hands caressing me
I dream of your love fulfilling me
in this present timeless state you are here
a love that completes me

I dream of your hands soothing me
I dream of your skin warming me
in this life or the next you are there
a dream to forever grace me

1 Comments:

Blogger Luciano and Billy said...

I dreamt about you last night. You had a the same flurry of energy like you do when we're together. And it was heaven, if only breifly so.

12:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home